The RHS Ambassadors is a volunteer organization of the Rockford Memorial Development Foundation which:
- Develops leaders and ambassadors on behalf of the Foundation and Rockford Health System.
- Provides networking, social and educational opportunities for its members.
- Assists in fund-raising and relationship-building for the Foundation and the System.
To join or renew,
Who are the members of the RHS Ambassadors?
- Professionals, business executives, community leaders and other friends of Rockford Health System.
- People who enjoy networking, education, fun and accomplishing good things for a good cause.
What are the activities of the RHS Ambassadors?
Some activities are educational, some social, and some provide support for fund-raising or other System events.
- Breakfast meetings – in addition to Ambassador business meetings, breakfasts feature speakers such as physicians, executives or others from various programs at Rockford Health System.
- Dinner tours – tours provide an insider’s view of some of our programs and activities.
- Social and networking activities – sometimes we just get together to enjoy each other’s company.
- Fund-raising events – Ambassadors are invited to help plan and to participate in a variety of fund-raising events for meaningful causes. Fun and satisfying!
Is attendance at Ambassadors meeting and events mandatory?
We recognize that not all Ambassadors can attend or be involved in every meeting or event. However, the more involved people are, the more they will enjoy their membership. So, we encourage attendance and ask that each Ambassador participate in at least one of the sub-committees.
Is there a cost to membership?
An annual membership contribution is encouraged to support the charitable work of the Foundation and help cover the costs of the RHS Ambassadors program. Contributing members will be recognized annually.
How do I find out more information?
We welcome new Ambassadors at any time. Just call the Foundation at
815-971-4141 and we will send out a packet of materials. Or e-mail us: firstname.lastname@example.org