Visit Our Home Medical Equipment Showroom
The VNA Home Medical Equipment Showroom is
conveniently located at 2215 N. Main Street,
the Olympic Restaurant.
features the latest in wheelchairs, medical
beds, walkers, home oxygen systems and a
variety of other items to make home health
care as efficient and effective as possible.
Visit the showroom today and see what we have
Visiting Nurses Association - Program and Services
Skilled Home Health
Home Medical Equipment
Older Adult Care
Home Medical Equipment
Visiting Nurses Association's Home Medical Equipment
Division (HME) offers patient-centered clinical care, along with personalized services.
The dependability of our HME service and the availability of our products bring
a peace of mind to our clients and a satisfaction that is continually ranked high.
Trained service technicians deliver, set up and educate clients on the proper use
of VNA's home medical equipment. Those patients receiving specialized therapies
such as oxygen, nebulizer treatments and apnea monitors also receive the services
of a skilled respiratory therapist for education and follow-up.
Equipment is available
for rent and or purchase. It can be delivered to the home, or if medically necessary,
delivered to the patient's hospital room or extended care facility prior to discharge.
For convenience, patients or family members may pick up equipment at our easily-accessible
home medical equipment office, 2215 North Main Street, Rockford.
VNA's Home Medical
Equipment is licensed to provide services in 15 Northern Illinois Counties.
HME Services include:
- Oxygen Therapy - including concentrators, cylinders (various
sizes), oxygen-conserving devices, and specialized supplies
- Respiratory Modalities
- including pulse oximetry, suction machines, and heavy duty compressors
- including nebulizers, trach care, and phototherapy
- Ventilators including specialized
supplies, clinical respiratory instruction and consultation, and tracheostomy supplies
- Sleep Program - including BiPAP, CPAP, compliance studies, and specialized
- Apnea Program - including Healthdyne, Edentac, Edentac II studies, and specialized
supplies (These services are supported by our Registered Respiratory Therapists.)
- Enteral Therapy - including food pumps, food supplements, and specialized supplies
- Durable Medical Equipment - including electric beds, wheelchairs, CPM, walkers,
canes, commodes, bathroom aides, and ambulatory aids
For more information on VNA
Home Medical Equipment or to make a referral, please call (815) 971-3330.